.NET Programming Language Bubble
Welcome to Shaw Website Design Group's .NET programming Language bubble. Here you will find that no matter what your skill level, our .NET bubbles will provide you a wealth of resources to grab your interest and guide your learning experience.
At Shaw Website Design Group, we hope what we have gathered allows you to float your curiosity and inflate your knowledge about .NET Programming.
Want to learn more about NET Programming?
So what the heck is .NET you ask? .NET was first introduced in 2002 as a replacement the .COM model. It was intended to make life much simpler while providing a more robust flexible framework that software platforms could be built upon. The framework can be understood as a run-time environment and a comprehensive base class library. The run-time CLR job is to take care of security, memory management, coordinating threads and application hosting as well as locating, loading and managing .NET objects for you.
Another piece of the .NET puzzle is the common type system or CTS. It job in a nutshell is to describe all the possible programming constructs and data types supported by the run time environment and how they interact with each other. Because it is ‘common’, all .NET languages can use these features.
Lastly there is the base class library that serves all .NET based programming languages. The library defines types that can be used to interact with XML documents or relationship databases and can be used to build any type of software application, no matter the language. The primitives supported include graphical rendering, threads, file I/O and interaction with a large assortment of hardware devices.
We could go on and talk about the model view controller but we should leave that for another day. Please also take note that ASP.NET and other .NET programming languages are listed here temporarily until time permits the creation of new pages.
The following .NET programming language resource bubbles have been gathered from around the web and will be periodically updated.
Edu : Programming | Location : Calgary
Publisher : Shaw Website Design Group | Genre : NET Framework | Date : 2013-12-12
URL : http://shawwebsitedesign.jimdo.com/resource-library/web-publishing-resource
Learn more about .NET programming using Resource Bubbles
Tags : .net,beginners guide to .net, .net resource, .net tutorials, learn .net, .net reference,Learning Bubble,Learning Resource,.net library,dot net,base class library, CTS,run-time clr,com,microsoft
Written by thegoldenpipewrench
Video's : .NET Programming Language Bubble
- Net Training Session 01: YouTube
- Peterteach : Youtube
- Overview of MS.NET Framework 4.5 : YouTube
- Overview of the .NET Framework : YouTube
- Audio Talk show for developers : .NET Rocks!
- What is new in .NET Development : Channel 9
- Videos about People Building Microsoft Services : Channel 9
- Advanced .NET - What´s new in .NET 4.5.1 : Channel 9
Websites : .NET Programming Language Bubble
- Common Language Runtime (CLR) : Microsoft
- Common Type System (CTS) : Microsoft
- Base Class Library : MSDN
Tutorials : .NET Programming Language Bubble
- The Microsoft .NET Technology : NET at JKU
- Learn to Program in Visual Basic : Visual Basic Tutorial
- C# Tutorials, VB Net Projects : DotNet Spider
- Learn ASP.NET : Microsoft
- ASP.NET Tutorials : TutorialsPoint
- ASP.NET Tutorial : W3Schools
- ASP.NET Tutorial - Source Code in VB.NET/C# : Net-informations
- Learn MVC in 7 Days : Code Project
- Introducing Razor : ScottGu's Blog
- Building Applications with ASP.NET MVC 4 : Pluralsight
- Net Architecture : Common Type System
Ebooks and Guides (pdf) : .NET Programming Bubble
Assorted Musings : .NET Programming Language Bubble
Pinterest : .NET Programming Language Bubble
Apps and Plugins : .NET Programming Language Bubble
Blogs : .NET Programming Language Bubble
Slideshare | Twitter: .NET Programming Language Bubble
Shaw Website Design Group - Floating your curiosity to help you
learn about .NET programming...one bubble at a time.