Delving Into Blog Design
Creating a Blog with Shaw Website Design Group
So let’s start by asking, what is a blog?
- A blog can provide commentary on a particular subject or function likes a personal online diary.
- Blogs are often used to advertise an online brand, individual or company.
- A typical blog posts content that combines a text, image and link format.
- Postings usually reference other web pages and multimedia to help strengthen the arguement presented.
- The ability of readers to leave comments in an interactive format is an important contribution to the popularity of this format.
- Most blogs are primarily textual, although some focus on art (art blogs), photographs (photoblogs), videos (video blogs or "vlogs"), music (MP3 blogs), and audio (podcasts).
- Blogs must be approachable and look great.
- They can be designed casually or dressed up, depending on the situation and they must be easily customizable and simple to maintain.
With the vast array of options available it can be hard sometimes to decide where to begin. If you need some help stepping into the blogosphere, Shaw Website Design Group is here to help.