Just about anyone can design and implement a modern database with the right knowledge and tools. The problem is that if the design allows for poor reliability, slow data flow and inconsistent operation is it really useful?
Ask yourself these questions:
- Would you accept a design full of exploits that allow the data to be stolen?
- Could you accept a design weak enough to allow for crashes during peak times?
- Can you tolerate a design that offers contradictory or incorrect data that corrupts the system?
If you answered 'No' to the above nightmare, your not alone. These problems can be solved by:
- Keeping your database tools up-to-date.
- Demanding a solid database design
- And ensuring that your skill set understands the problems you might face and has a plan to avoid them if possible.
You must understand your goals first and foremost. Ask yourself again, what the database is going to do; what do you want the database to solve and what might you need in the future. If you have a good grasp on this you’re on your way to successful database programming.
The following Shaw Website Design Group's, Database Programming Language Resource bubbles have been gathered from around the web and will be periodically updated.
Database Programming Resource Bubbles
Genre : Programming | Location : Calgary | Date : 2013-12-12
Publisher : Shaw Website Design Group
Learn more about Database programming using Resource Bubbles
Tags : database,beginners guide to database, database resource, database tutorials, learn SQL, DB2, oracle database,mysql, database reference,Learning Bubble,Learning Resource,sql tricks,database programming bubbles;
Written by thegoldenpipewrench